Buy 25B-NBOMe, 25C-NBOMe, 25I-NBOMe | good quality
25B–NBOMe is a substituted phenethylamine and derivative of 2C-B. It is a potent partial agonist of the serotonin 5-HT2A receptor in particular and appears to have stimulant and particularly hallucinogenic effects.
25B-NBOMe (NBOMe-2C-B, Cimbi-36, Nova, BOM 2-CB) is a derivative of the phenethylamine psychedelic 2C-B, discovered in 2004 by Ralf Heim at the Free University of Berlin. It acts as a potent full agonist for the 5HT2A receptor. Anecdotal reports from users suggest 25B-NBOMe to be an active hallucinogen at a dose of as little as 250–500 µg, making it a similar potency to other phenethylamine derived hallucinogens such as Bromo-DragonFLY. Duration of effects lasts about 12–16 hours, although the parent compound is rapidly cleared from the blood when used in the radiolabeled form in tracer doses. Recently, Custodio et. al (2019) evaluated the potential involvement of dysregulated dopaminergic system, neuroadaption, and brain wave changes which may contribute to the rewarding and reinforcing properties of 25B-NBOMe in rodents.
The carbon-11 labeled version of this compound ([11C]Cimbi-36) was synthesized and validated as a radioactive tracer for positron emission tomography (PET) in Copenhagen. As a 5-HT2A receptor agonist PET radioligand, [11C]Cimbi-36 was hypothesized to provide a more functional marker of these receptors. Also, [11C]Cimbi-36 is investigated as a potential marker of serotonin release and thus could serve as an indicator of serotonin levels in vivo. [11C]Cimbi-36 is now undergoing clinical trials as a PET-ligand in humans.
Toxicity and harm potential
25B-NBOMe has been used in clinical trials with an evaluation dose for safety consideration to humans of only 1 microgram. Such a dose is only 1/300th the dose expected to be hallucinogenic to humans and it is expected that recreational use would greatly exceed doses determined to be safe to humans. One case has been reported on where 25B-NBOMe was identified as the cause of death for a 17-year-old boy. The drug was also implicated in the death of an 18-year old male, however it was not reported whether the presence of the drug was confirmed postmortem. Several deaths have been attributed to its close analogue 25I-NBOMe.
Analogues and derivatives
As of October 31, 2016; 25B-NBOMe is a controlled substance (Schedule III) in Canada.
Banned as a narcotic drug since May 5, 2015.
In Sweden, the Riksdag added 25B-NBOMe to schedule I (“substances, plant materials and fungi which normally do not have medical use”) as narcotics in Sweden as of August 1, 2013, published by the Medical Products Agency in their regulation LVFS 2013:15 listed as 25B-NBOMe 2-(4-bromo-2,5-dimetoxifenyl)-N-(2-metoxibensyl)etanamin.
In November 2013, the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration placed 25B-NBOMe (along with 25I-NBOMe and 25C-NBOMe) in Schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act, making it illegal to manufacture, buy, possess, process, or distribute.
As of October 2015 25B-NBOMe is a controlled substance in China.
25B-NBOMe is banned in the Czech Republic.
- Heim R (February 28, 2010). “Synthese und Pharmakologie potenter 5-HT2A-Rezeptoragonisten mit N-2-Methoxybenzyl-Partialstruktur. Entwicklung eines neuen Struktur-Wirkungskonzepts” (in German). diss.fu-berlin.de. Retrieved May 10, 2013.
- Silva M (2009). Theoretical study of the interaction of agonists with the 5-HT2A receptor (Ph.D. thesis). Universität Regensburg.
- Silva ME, Heim R, Strasser A, Elz S, Dove S (January 2011). “Theoretical studies on the interaction of partial agonists with the 5-HT2A receptor”. Journal of Computer-Aided Molecular Design. 25 (1): 51–66. Bibcode:2011JCAMD..25…51S. CiteSeerX 10.1.1.688.2670. doi:10.1007/s10822-010-9400-2. PMID 21088982. S2CID 3103050.
- Hansen M, Phonekeo K, Paine JS, Leth-Petersen S, Begtrup M, Bräuner-Osborne H, Kristensen JL (March 2014). “Synthesis and structure-activity relationships of N-benzyl phenethylamines as 5-HT2A/2C agonists”. ACS Chemical Neuroscience. 5 (3): 243–9. doi:10.1021/cn400216u. PMC 3963123. PMID 24397362.
- Ettrup A, da Cunha-Bang S, McMahon B, Lehel S, Dyssegaard A, Skibsted AW, et al. (July 2014). “Serotonin 2A receptor agonist binding in the human brain with [¹¹C]Cimbi-36”. Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism. 34 (7): 1188–96. doi:10.1038/jcbfm.2014.68. PMC 4083382. PMID 24780897.
- Custodio, Raly James Perez; Sayson, Leandro Val; Botanas, Chrislean Jun; Abiero, Arvie; You, Kyung Yi; Kim, Mikyung; Lee, Hyun Jun; Yoo, Sung Yeun; Lee, Kun Won; Lee, Yong Sup; Seo, Joung-Wook (2019). “25B-NBOMe, a novel N-2-methoxybenzyl-phenethylamine (NBOMe) derivative, may induce rewarding and reinforcing effects via a dopaminergic mechanism: Evidence of abuse potential”. Addiction Biology. n/a (n/a): e12850. doi:10.1111/adb.12850. ISSN 1369-1600. PMID 31749223.
- Hansen M (December 16, 2010). Design and Synthesis of Selective Serotonin Receptor Agonists for Positron Emission Tomography Imaging of the Brain (Ph.D. thesis). University of Copenhagen. doi:10.13140/RG.2.2.33671.14245.
- Ettrup A, Hansen M, Santini MA, Paine J, Gillings N, Palner M, Lehel S, Herth MM, Madsen J, et al. (April 2011). “Radiosynthesis and in vivo evaluation of a series of substituted 11C-phenethylamines as 5-HT (2A) agonist PET tracers”. European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging. 38 (4): 681–93. doi:10.1007/s00259-010-1686-8. PMID 21174090. S2CID 12467684.
- Ettrup A, Holm S, Hansen M, Wasim M, Santini MA, Palner M, Madsen J, Svarer C, Kristensen JL, Knudsen GM (August 2013). “Preclinical safety assessment of the 5-HT2A receptor agonist PET radioligand [ 11C]Cimbi-36”. Molecular Imaging and Biology. 15 (4): 376–83. doi:10.1007/s11307-012-0609-4. PMID 23306971. S2CID 1474367.
- Johansen A, Hansen HD, Svarer C, Lehel S, Leth-Petersen S, Kristensen JL, Gillings N, Knudsen GM (April 2018). “The importance of small polar radiometabolites in molecular neuroimaging: A PET study with [11C]Cimbi-36 labeled in two positions”. Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism. 38 (4): 659–668. doi:10.1177/0271678X17746179. PMC 5888860. PMID 29215308.
- Johansen, Annette; Holm, Søren; Dall, Bente; Keller, Sune; Kristensen, Jesper L.; Knudsen, Gitte M.; Hansen, Hanne D. (July 31, 2019). “Human biodistribution and radiation dosimetry of the 5-HT2A receptor agonist Cimbi-36 labeled with carbon-11 in two positions”. EJNMMI Research. 9 (1): 71. doi:10.1186/s13550-019-0527-4. ISSN 2191-219X. PMC 6669221. PMID 31367837.
- “From molecule to man: The full CIMBI-36 story” (PDF). cimbi.dk. Retrieved January 10, 2014.
- “Imanova announces the launch of a new imaging biomarker to investigate the serotonin system in psychiatric illness”. imanova.co.uk. Archived from the original on April 9, 2015. Retrieved April 9, 2015.
- Madsen, Martin K.; Fisher, Patrick M.; Burmester, Daniel; Dyssegaard, Agnete; Stenbæk, Dea S.; Kristiansen, Sara; Johansen, Sys S.; Lehel, Sczabolz; Linnet, Kristian (January 26, 2019). “Psychedelic effects of psilocybin correlate with serotonin 2A receptor occupancy and plasma psilocin levels”. Neuropsychopharmacology. 44 (7): 1328–1334. doi:10.1038/s41386-019-0324-9. ISSN 0893-133X. PMC 6785028. PMID 30685771.
- “Preclinical Safety Assessment of the 5-HT2A Receptor Agonist PET Radioligand [11C]Cimbi-36”. bitnest.ca.[permanent dead link]
- Roxas G (February 19, 2015). “Designer Drug Identified As Cause Of Plano Teen’s Death”. CBS 11 News. Retrieved February 22, 2015.
- Hasnie A (April 1, 2014). “New synthetic drug investigated in Fishers teen’s death”. Fox 59. Retrieved January 3, 2018.
- Gazette, Government of Canada, Public Works and Government Services Canada, Public Services and Procurement Canada, Integrated Services Branch, Canada (May 4, 2016). “Canada Gazette – Regulations Amending the Food and Drug Regulations (Part J — 2C-phenethylamines)”. gazette.gc.ca.
- “Постановление Правительства РФ от 30.06.1998 N 681 “Об утверждении перечня наркотических средств, психотропных веществ и их прекурсоров, подлежащих контролю в Российской Федерации” (с изменениями и дополнениями)”. base.garant.ru.
- “Föreskrifter om ändring i Läkemedelsverkets föreskrifter (LVFS 2011:10) om förteckningar över narkotika;” (PDF). lakemedelsverket.se (in Swedish). Retrieved October 4, 2013.
- “The Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 (Ketamine etc.) (Amendment) Order 2014”. www.legislation.gov.uk.
- “2016 – Final Rule: Placement of Three Synthetic Phenethylamines Into Schedule I”. www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov. Retrieved April 2, 2018.
- “关于印发《非药用类麻醉药品和精神药品列管办法》的通知” (in Chinese). China Food and Drug Administration. September 27, 2015. Archived from the original on October 1, 2015. Retrieved October 1, 2015.
- “Látky, o které byl doplněn seznam č. 4 psychotropních látek (příloha č. 4 k nařízení vlády č. 463/2013 Sb.)” (PDF) (in Czech). Ministerstvo zdravotnictví.
WHERE TO BUY 25B-NBOME FOR SALE
If you are looking for research chemical similar to 2C-B, have a look at 25B-NBOMe. It is a phenethylamine psychedelic drug, which was synthesized in 2004. 25B-NBOMe action could be described as partial agonist for.
VENDOR 25B-NBOME ONLINE
In our research chemical online store you can find and buy 25B-NBOMe. We offer 25B-NBOMe for sale of the highest purity, which is so important for your tests and researches. You can buy 25B-NBOMe online safety only cooperating with trusted research chemical vendors.
25B-NBOMe dosage must be chosen carefully. There is no enough information about 25B-NBOMe medical use and the research chemical needs further studies. All 25B-NBOMe effects are based on 25B-NBOMe reviews from users, who have already tried this rc. 25B-NBOMe dose should be about 250-500 µg. In such was it will be possible to achieve hallucinogenic effects similar to bromo-drangonfly. 25B-NBOMe effects duration is from 12 till 16 hours.
Our 25B-NBOMe supplier works only with official 25B-NBOMe Chinese manufacturers, who provide the best products. It is important to check 25B-NBOMe legal status before you place an order. 25B-NBOme is scheduled in US and in UK 25B-NBOMe is included into Class A drugs.
Product Name: 25C-NBOMe
IUPAC Name: 2-(4-Chloro-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)-N-[(2-methoxyphenyl)methyl]ethan-1-amine
Other Names: NBOMe-2C-C, 2C-C-NBOMe, Cimbi-82
Cas Number: 1227608-02-7
Molecular Formula: C18H22ClNO3
Molar Mass: 335.83 g·mol−1
Effect: stimulant, psychedelic
Purity of the substance: 99.9%
Physical properties: Crystals, Powder
Product Name: 25I-NBOMe
IUPAC Name: 2-(4-iodo-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)-N-[(2-methoxyphenyl)methyl]ethanamine
Other Names: 2C-I-NBOMe, Cimbi-5, 25I, Bomb, Solaris, Smiles, Wizard
Cas Number: 919797-19-6
Molecular Formula: C18H22INO3
Molar Mass: 427.28 g/mol
Effect: stimulant, psychedelic
Purity of the substance: 99.9%
Physical properties: Crystals, Powder
25C-NBOME LEGAL DRUG
Our store offers psychedelics for sale. You can find analogues to popular psychedelic drugs online. Many of designer drugs are necessary for researchers and laboratory workers, but banned in many countries. That’s why in Chinese laboratories their analogues are synthesized. If you want to buy 2C-C analogue, 25C-NBOMe is a great option. 25C-NBOMe history started in 2010 when it was created as a potent agonist.
Use your chance to buy 25C-NBOMe online from trusted vendor. We offer pure research chemicals. In our store you’ll find opioid research chemicals, psychedelic drugs, hallucinogens and lots more.
Before you place your order 25C-NBOMe, have a look at its possible effects and dosage.
25C-NBOMe form is a clumpy white powder. 25C-NBOMe taste is bitter and reminds metallic.
25C-NBOMe dosage must be chosen in proper way taking into account 25C-NBOMe side effects. 25C-NBOMe could be insufflated (25C-NBOMe dose in such way is about 200-500 µg) and bucally (about 300-600 µg).
25C-NBOme reminds by its effects well-known LSD. However, its not so potent.
25C-NBOMe effects include:
- Visual effects;
- Increased mood;
- Stimulation effects;
- Creative thinking;
- Awareness is increasing as well as appreciation of sound.
Our 25C-NBOMe vendor is a reliable supplier of research chemicals from China. We deliver designer drugs fast and safely.
In this research chemicals store USA you can find 25I-NBOMe for sale, which is a great psychedelic hallucinogen. 25I-NBOMe is analogous by acting to 2C-I. 25I-NBOMe history starts in 2003.
SIDE EFFECTS 25I-NBOME
You can buy 25I-NBOMe online and we deliver it worldwide:
- buy 25I-NBOMe USA
- buy 25I-NBOMe UK
- buy 25I-NBOMe Canada
- buy 25I-NBOMe Australia
- buy 25I-NBOMe New Zealand
- buy 25I-NBOMe Germany
- buy 25I-NBOMe Europe
ORDER 25I-NBOME FROM TRUSTWORTHY 25I-NBOME VENDOR
If you need the purest research chemicals, you can buy it from our rc vendor. We deliver safely and fast. Order 25I-NBOMe for the most affordable price.