ADB FUBINACA is a designer drug identified in synthetic cannabis blends in Japan in 2013. In 2018, it was the third-most common synthetic cannabinoid identified in drugs seized by the Drug Enforcement Administration.
The (S)-enantiomer of ADB FUBINACA is described in a 2009 Pfizer patent and has been reported to be a potent agonist of the CB1 receptor and the CB2 receptor with EC50 values of 1.2 nM and 3.5 nM, respectively. ADB FUBINACA features a carboxamide group at the 3-indazole position, like SDB-001 and STS-135. ADB-FUBINACA appears to be the product of rational drug design, since it differs from AB-FUBINACA only by the replacement of the isopropyl group with a tert-butyl group.
An analogue of ADB-FUBINACA, ADSB-FUB-187, containing a more functionalized carboxamide substituent was recently reported.
adb fubinaca Side effects
At least an additional 8 deaths in Hungary in 2015 are linked to the usage of this material, all deaths were youngsters below 21.
Twenty-three ADB FUBINACA major metabolites were identified in several incubations with cryopreserved human hepatocytes. Major metabolic pathways were alkyl and indazole hydroxylation, terminal amide hydrolysis, subsequent glucuronide conjugations, and dehydrogenation.
- Uchiyama N, Matsuda S, Kawamura M, Kikura-Hanajiri R, Goda Y (July 2013). “Two new-type cannabimimetic quinolinyl carboxylates, QUPIC and QUCHIC, two new cannabimimetic carboxamide derivatives, ADB-FUBINACA and ADBICA, and five synthetic cannabinoids detected with a thiophene derivative α-PVT and an opioid receptor agonist AH-7921 identified in illegal products”. Forensic Toxicology. 31 (2): 223–240. doi:10.1007/s11419-013-0182-9. S2CID 1279637.
- “Emerging Threat Report: Annual 2018” (PDF). Special Testing and Research Laboratory, Drug Enforcement Administration.
- WO 2009106982, “Indazole Derivatives”
- Banister SD, Moir M, Stuart J, Kevin RC, Wood KE, Longworth M, et al. (September 2015). “Pharmacology of Indole and Indazole Synthetic Cannabinoid Designer Drugs AB-FUBINACA, ADB-FUBINACA, AB-PINACA, ADB-PINACA, 5F-AB-PINACA, 5F-ADB-PINACA, ADBICA, and 5F-ADBICA”. ACS Chemical Neuroscience. 6 (9): 1546–59. doi:10.1021/acschemneuro.5b00112. PMID 26134475.
- Shanks KG, Clark W, Behonick G (April 2016). “Death Associated With the Use of the Synthetic Cannabinoid ADB-FUBINACA”. Journal of Analytical Toxicology. 40 (3): 236–9. doi:10.1093/jat/bkv142. PMC 4885918. PMID 26755539.
- Carlier J, Diao X, Wohlfarth A, Scheidweiler K, Huestis MA (July 2017). “In Vitro Metabolite Profiling of ADB-FUBINACA, A New Synthetic Cannabinoid”. Current Neuropharmacology. 15 (5): 682–691. doi:10.2174/1570159X15666161108123419. PMC 5771045. PMID 29403341.
- “Schedules of Controlled Substances: Temporary Placement of Six Synthetic Cannabinoids (5F-ADB, 5F-AMB, 5F-APINACA, ADB-FUBINACA, MDMB-CHMICA and MDMB-FUBINACA) Into Schedule I”. Drug Enforcement Administration.
ADB-FUBINACA is a new research chemical with similar effect to AB-FUBINACA. ADB-FUBINACA is a synthetic cannabinoid that has recently been identified in herbal blends. ADB-FUBINACA is a research chemical that acts as a potent agonist for the cannabinoid receptors which first was discovered in 2013 in Japan in a smoking mixture. ADB-FUBINACA appears to be the product of rational drug design, since it differs from AB-FUBINACA only by the replacement of the isopropyl group with a tert-butyl group. the IUPAC name is N-(1-Amino-3,3-dimethyl-1-oxo-2-butanyl)-1-(4-fluorobenzyl)-1H-indazole-3-carboxamide, and the chemical formula is C21H23FN4O2, the purity of our ADB-FUBINACA is not less than 99.7%, strong quality, high purity and best price make our adb-fubinaca to be one of the most popular cannabiboids. ADB-FUBINACA is NOT intended for human or animal consumption, and just for research study only.
Properties of ADB FUBINACA
Name: ADB FUBINACA
IUPAC name: N-(1-Amino-3,3-dimethyl-1-oxo-2-butanyl)-1-(4-fluorobenzyl)-1H-indazole-3-carboxamide
chemical formula: C21H23FN4O2
average mass: 382.431
monoisotopic mass: 382.180511
Appearance: white powder
Index of Refraction: 1.613
Molar Refractivity: 105.2±0.5 cm3
#H bond acceptors: 6
#H bond donors: 3
#Freely Rotating Bonds: 6
#Rule of 5 Violations: 0
LimitNum: 10 Gram
Application: Pharmaceutical intermediates
DeliveryTime: within 24 hours
PackAge: packed in aluminum foil bag or as required.
Storage: Store in a cool dry place and keep away from direct strong light
Transportation: TNT, UPS, DHL, FEDEX, EMS and Client’s requests
Free samples can be available?
5g free ADB-FUBINACA sample can be offered to test quality, just pay shipping fee according to your destination.